Mobile technology is significantly improving the capacity of delivering business and client-centric government services. mGovernance affords a powerful and transformational capacity for extending the existing services, and expanding the delivery of new services. Introducing mobility in governing various fields of authority body will foster civic engagement and government transparency.
The amalgamation of mobile devices and new media applications have potentially facilitated quick access to integrated data, thereby engaging, empowering and enabling the citizen with instant government aid. Hence, the use of powerful mobility solutions by the government would definitely bridge the digital gap between the developing and the developed nation.
Mobility for government – Enhancing the value of services
Introducing mobility in governance will bring change in the way citizens as well as authority bodies relate to each other. It will streamline the day-to-day activities and help government to concentrate more on other critical factors in developing the nation world-wide.
- Responsive to citizens’ needs
- Track time v/s work records
- Integrated back office infrastructure
- Citizen participation in democratic decisions
- In-hand applications for two-way interaction
- Mobile apps for transferring payments, bills, etc
- Submission of government documents and registrations
- Improve information access and public sector efficiency
- Cloud platform for more citizen interaction
- Getting the immediate feedback on the policies
- Developing a shared social network
- More tangible statistics for the success of any law
- Mount public policies on Cloud platform
- Knowing the chances of winning the party
Mobile Governance – Addressing all critical areas for the governance
Mobility holds a great place in every governing area. It has revolutionized the inherent way of carrying out government activities in professional and productive manner. Our services can comprehensively arm government in following public sectors –
Legal and law service
Transforming government into a public institution through m-Governance
The adoption of mobile technologies in governance is propelled by factors like policies, cultural trends, availability and economics.
Depending on the requirements, mobile applications can be developed for four prominent sectors of mGovernment. They are
- mGovernment-to-citizens (mG2C)
- mGovernment-to-government (mG2G)
- mGovernment-to-business (mG2B)
- mGovernment-to-employees (mG2E)
Hosting a cloud-based service for multitude of government activities will ensure productivity and public satisfaction. Moreover, mobile applications are developed on the present government standards. The state-of-the-art applications ensure seamless interoperability of services across multiple service providers.